"I never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me." - Dudley Field Malone

Friday, September 9, 2011

A New Year

So I know that last year we never really did much with the blog but I'm hoping to improve on that this year. My plan is to (eventually) start giving weekly assignments to members on various issues, topics etc. I plan to focus these assignments into three major categories: (1) Topics to research/prep arguments for (2) Current Events/Potential topics and (3) Philosophical/Moral/Strategic debate staples (i.e Social Contract, Separation of Church and State, etc)

Anyway, here is the topic from Thursday which we still need a principle on Opp for

THBT: America and the EU should cease all financial, political, and military support to both Israel and Palestine authorities until they reach a peace agreement.




No comments:

Post a Comment